Local: Seattle, WA Change
 

Comments

Posts 1 to 20 of 4214


Cover up

Sweetie-Pie? You have got to be kidding me!

Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Sweetie-Pie? You have got to be kidding me!

LOL, insanity rules here.
Do you need my vote?

Bex the fish wrote:
<quoted text>
I got more post then you, LOL!

That's quite an accomplishment.

Where are you going to display the blue ribbon?

Gee I wonder why an old bat felt the need to open an new account???? Aww..must be the new dream job...

I'm on a poll!!! I don't care if it's good or bad....I'm on a poll!!

Hippichick wrote:
I'm on a poll!!! I don't care if it's good or bad....I'm on a poll!!
I don't think it is a bad one :)

harleygirlsameharleyhoney wrote:
Gee I wonder why an old bat felt the need to open an new account???? Aww..must be the new dream job...

Because I can ............jealous much?

Hippichick wrote:
I'm on a poll!!! I don't care if it's good or bad....I'm on a poll!!


You do realize how you set yourself up with this post?

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it is a bad one :)

Even better! :)

Bex the fish wrote:
<quoted text>
On your monkey's head.
TAG, you're it!

So, you're conceding the award?

roadrunner 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize how you set yourself up with this post?

It's poll, not pole!! Get your head out of the gutter, silly bird!

Hi Becky! Thanks for your offer...but no, I don't need your vote..lollol. It was just so odd to see Sweetie Pie on this poll...no one would ever admit to reading my Posts...(Rosie and Beffy Boy excluded, of course;)

I'm the elephant in the room!
Have yourself a great day, Becky...

Sweetie-Pie wrote:
Hi Becky! Thanks for your offer...but no, I don't need your vote..lollol. It was just so odd to see Sweetie Pie on this poll...no one would ever admit to reading my Posts...(Rosie and Beffy Boy excluded, of course;)
I'm the elephant in the room!
Have yourself a great day, Becky...

Hell, I've been told I AM the elephant, lol.
I guess we'll sit in the back row for this one.
Thanks, good day to you too!

Bex the fish wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I'm losing!
<bows head in defeat>

Just post intentional typos', and follow them up with "corrections". You'll double your post count in no time, and my monkey will be forced to relinquish your blue ribbon.

Bex the fish wrote:
ME! It's all about me!
Hey dipshit, if I create a poll my name will be a link to my profile, not in gray. Try again, b*tch!

Cracker Jackl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just post intentional typos', and follow them up with "corrections". You'll double your post count in no time, and my monkey will be forced to relinquish your blue ribbon.
Or go play trivia=)

Lucys_Fur_Coat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshit, if I create a poll my name will be a link to my profile, not in gray. Try again, b*tch!
She wasn't talking about you!

Lucys_Fur_Coat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshit, if I create a poll my name will be a link to my profile, not in gray. Try again, b*tch!

What the heck are you talking about?

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's poll, not pole!! Get your head out of the gutter, silly bird!


I can't...
Posts 1 to 20 of 4214

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Offbeat Quiz: Which Looney Tunes Character Are You?