Local: Denver, CO Change

Comments

Posts 181 to 200 of 1106

Troy Brownlow wrote:
I guess now I'll have time to finish that '67 GTO model I started back in 1980.

Tell us about that roommate, and we think you are funny.

His name is Dwayne and he says I'm special. He calls me his tulip.

You in Johnstown. Everybody can appreciate a little humor, and in all honesty we do, but SLOW YOUR ROLL HOMEBOY.

All of you characters. Keep it real OK.

I never knew true love till Dwayne gave it to me up the roosel.

I lament the loss of this forum; it appears to outlive its usefulness. My Nini's killer is behind bars hopefully for the rest of his life since he is a danger to society. He began his criminal activity at age 16 and perhaps at a younger age. He continues his crime wave until he is 34 and caught. The "baby" "child" Troy sustains injury pursuant to cut from a Gatorade bottle in 1980 that does not exist; he claims "big dude" did it and the "large man" scares the crap out of him so abandons Nini after pushing/shoving her around towering over her by 18 inches and twice her weight. I allege, if anything, it is God who enjoys watching the massacre by a reached the age of accountability 16-year-old. The religious racist defends the co-conspirator, God, with: "God works in mysterious ways." Ah! But there are other cohorts involved in this grisly atrocity. They are called die-hards. They reject the jury's deliberation claiming three hours is a farce; they reject general consensus; they reject consensus of this forum; they attack the judge for permitting evidence to enter; they blame their God for not convening the truth and putting it on the juror's palate; they place no blame on the convicted whose entire life has mimicked that of a vagabond criminal who won't support the children he has sired. His calling card, white handkerchief on my Nini's chest, suggest that he intends to go on killing leaving his card and only he knows of other victims. Only he knows how many times he isn't caught in a commision of crime up to age 34. I tell my 23-year-old son: "I love you conditionally because if you ever commit a crime as heinous as the case at bar, we're finished." How can the cohorts contend a relationship with a "psyco" sociopath assassin? My Nini dies because she won't squander her virtue on killer Troy; she won't risk the loss of heaven convinced that a Jewish carpenter deified nearly a century after his alleged death is God. In the end, Troy bolts from Nini's house leaving her at the mercy of a fiction, an absurdity the cohorts believe. It is called credulity: A disposition to believe readily. They should send for my collage so they can scan the diabolical work of their Manson by taping it to their refrigerator. r22037@yahoo.com

Your collage? Are you nutty too?

This sight was not meant as a joke for idiots and their lame comments. Thank you though because we laugh at you. I feel sorry for both sides affected by this crime. Mr. Grimes why would a sixteen year old have a handkerchief? Why ? What and why would a 16 year old come into the house and do this? I am very sorry for your loss but it just doesnt add up. I have laid in bed for months and trying to imagine why some sick individual could and would take the life of a 15 year old girl. You all can and will believe what you want and so will I. The prosecution did lie and lost crucial evidence like a waterbed mattress and a letter written to your family from the killer HOW CONVENIENT. The letter was proven by handwriting experts not to be TROYS. I could go on and on . I wont though because you are satisfied that ADAMS CO completed their job after 26 years and found the so called VAGABOND MURDERER. As far as wasting tax payers money on an appeal, We have every right I pay taxes. Look how its being spent now. Im really sorry I should just get off here I just dont believe that he did it. Why wasnt he questioned then if he had been a friend.He had been at the house before. The investagation was messed up from the beginning. I will have some awnsers some to my questions. I pray for us all everyday. Goodnight gina

You're the nuttiest bunch around, you and your sister. I suppose you can rationalize away anything but the fact remains that TB's dna matches the crime scene in several places, including the headboard of the bed, and that there is no third source of dna. That means he bled on several of the places where Nanine also bled. That means they were both bleeding where she died. Match that against the story he tells and explain it to yourself.

Yo: I wonder why Gina laughs at me! She should be crying with me. Though, Gina and I concur: This forum is meant for serious banter and not for the sanctimonious to vent their verbiage. Continue your concerns, Gina, I appreciate hearing them. Chances are there will appear in response to all your queries someone with serious concerns. I appreciate serious answers to queries such as: "I cut myself on a gatorade bottle that doesn't exist and Nini put a band aid on it but I still managed to bleed in at least four different locations." Yo

Mr. Grimes I do not laugh at you nor would I ever. I was refering to the idiots pretending to be Troy. I would never laugh at your comments. I have never heard the Gatorade story until reading it here. Still anything is possible. I do cry with you each and every day. I promise you that. I cry for your family and my own. We all have one god that will see us through no matter what happens. I will continue to pray for us all and take one day at a time.

i think tou all try to trash out everybody that gets on this site. you guys are sick people.

even layne is bad, this should be hard thing for both sides. exspecially for the grimes and gina. bb

Yo: "This forum is meant for serious banter and not for the sanctimonious to vent their verbiage."

OMG, someone bought a thesaurus!
And let me clue you in on something, bud: I have much of the only valid information on this nonsense forum. And you don't own the internets. Yo.

YOURE CRAZY.....

does anyone talk to paula

Gina wrote:
This sight was not meant as a joke for idiots and their lame comments. Thank you though because we laugh at you. I feel sorry for both sides affected by this crime. Mr. Grimes why would a sixteen year old have a handkerchief? Why ? What and why would a 16 year old come into the house and do this? I am very sorry for your loss but it just doesnt add up. I have laid in bed for months and trying to imagine why some sick individual could and would take the life of a 15 year old girl. You all can and will believe what you want and so will I. The prosecution did lie and lost crucial evidence like a waterbed mattress and a letter written to your family from the killer HOW CONVENIENT. The letter was proven by handwriting experts not to be TROYS. I could go on and on . I wont though because you are satisfied that ADAMS CO completed their job after 26 years and found the so called VAGABOND MURDERER. As far as wasting tax payers money on an appeal, We have every right I pay taxes. Look how its being spent now. Im really sorry I should just get off here I just dont believe that he did it. Why wasnt he questioned then if he had been a friend.He had been at the house before. The investagation was messed up from the beginning. I will have some awnsers some to my questions. I pray for us all everyday. Goodnight gina
Laine, I have never disrespected your view. I have simply put it into context. And the more I read from you, Gina, and Laura, the more perplexed I get. But don't think that for one minute WE don't feel your pain. I have said before that this is and has been nothing but a lose lose, and my heart goes out to all that have been touched by this, because we have all been touched to varying degrees in a REAL BAD WAY. And for those who find it necessary to use this forum as a way to insult others, PLEASE STOP. It is for ADULTS ONLY, and intended for those who have something(s) to say about the murder of my cousin Nanine Grimes, and the man convicted of that crime, Troy Brownlow. So just stop.
Gina, Laine, Laura, and anyone else who doubts his guilt. PLEASE.
COINCIDENCE: A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.
FACT: Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
Something believed to be true or real: A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
Law. The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.
FACT: He was there. She knew him and there was no sign of forced entry.
Fact: His blood was there. All over the place, even mixed in with hers.
FACT: He did not take the stand in his own defense, for whatever reason.
FACT: At the last minute he changed his story, and gave an admission that he hadn't given when he had a A WHOLE YEAR to do so.
FACT: A jury of his peers, after hearing all the evidence for or against him, convicted him of the crime.
And let's not even get into why he ended up in AZ near Deanna.

Gina, please disregard the part addressed to Laine.

Brenda Huff, who are you?

Yo Twister: I've always thought you knew more than you were telling. That's why this forum is looked at everyday. Tell all you know, Twister. For example: Gina lives in AZ but pays taxes in Adam's County, Colorado. We learn about the gatorade ruse; ... I wish Troy's ex-wife would log in. But like Joe says: keep it clean and keep it serious. Thanks, RG
Posts 181 to 200 of 1106

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Offbeat Quiz: Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?