Local: Tellico Village, TN Change
 

Comments

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

It sounds like John is a HYPOCRITE.

The look on his face says it all!

We have received several of Duncan's tax paid for mailings. They are usually a laundry list of complaints directed against everybody but Congress and himself. He points the finger at many organizations and doesn't offer any solutions.

Mary Poplar wrote:
We have received several of Duncan's tax paid for mailings. They are usually a laundry list of complaints directed against everybody but Congress and himself. He points the finger at many organizations and doesn't offer any solutions.


Mary, in the last mailing he had a lot to say about everything but the one thing that I am most concerned with in this health care bill. Everyone keeps kicking around a figure of 48 million people not covered. Excuse, how many are here illegally and how many on welfare are covered under another program? Duncan skimed over this. I see no reason to supply these people with anything. Enforce the law and start deporting at once is my answer. Hoover, Harry and Ike all did it in hard times and it worked. Today the people in power will say, "Oh, my there is so many of them the cost of deporting would be too high." I think you know what my answer is to this way of thinking. Bull crap.

I agree--how long do you think you or I would be allowed to overstay a work permit in Mexico or any other country? First they'd throw us in jail and then they'd kick us out pronto. Heaven forbid the US should do likewise.

Simply politics as usual. I will never vote for an incumbent running for a 2nd term. The longer they've been in office the more crooked they become.

According the my 1953 World Book Encyclopedia, the population in China in 1953 was 500 million. Altho American mothers are aborting one our of every three potential natural born American citizens and our birthrate is below zero in the replacement figures, our population is growing at an alarmng rate. Nobody knows just how many are here now but it is estimated we have between 300 and 400 million people. Unless we stem the flow of illegal and legal immigration, we are headed for the same problems that China now faces. China now has over 1.2 billion people. They have forced abortions to enforce their one child per family rule, and people have not been clammoring at the gates to get into China. We already are experiencing water shortages and infrastructure problems.When is JJ and his compasionate soulmates, who deny us the right to recognize God publicly, but keep telling us it is our Christain duty to take in the worlds unwashed and uneducated masses, going to wake up and smell the coffee?

Sweetpea wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, in the last mailing he had a lot to say about everything but the one thing that I am most concerned with in this health care bill. Everyone keeps kicking around a figure of 48 million people not covered. Excuse, how many are here illegally and how many on welfare are covered under another program? Duncan skimed over this. I see no reason to supply these people with anything. Enforce the law and start deporting at once is my answer. Hoover, Harry and Ike all did it in hard times and it worked. Today the people in power will say, "Oh, my there is so many of them the cost of deporting would be too high." I think you know what my answer is to this way of thinking. Bull crap.


No illegals are included in the 48 million figure. And illegals will not be covered under the bill nor will abortions.

Don't try to tell me this isn't an end run to insure everyone one is covered in a one size fits all plan.Years ago, on a vacation trip to Canada, one of our children needed stitches because of an accident. We were charged $3 at the Canadian Emergency room. When we offered our insurance info we were told that everyone paid the same amount, $3. No ID or proof of citizenship was required. Just how many more federal employees would it take to check for elligibility? It would be cheaper to just treat everyone without checking IDs.

Homeowner of Tellico wrote:
<quoted text>
No illegals are included in the 48 million figure. And illegals will not be covered under the bill nor will abortions.


Suggest you take a look at Sec. 152 pages 50 and 51 of the health care bill. Spelled it right out. Includes illegals. Keep your childern working, need their tax money to support at least one family if not more of Mexicans and other illegals in our country. By the way, our grand childern will be paying for this mess all of their lifes too. Our country is broke and China owns us.

kinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggest you take a look at Sec. 152 pages 50 and 51 of the health care bill. Spelled it right out. Includes illegals. Keep your childern working, need their tax money to support at least one family if not more of Mexicans and other illegals in our country. By the way, our grand childern will be paying for this mess all of their lifes too. Our country is broke and China owns us.


I just read the pages you cited. My reading comp must have slipped. Could you please tell me where you find that this section (or any other) says that this healthcare bill will cover illegal immigrants? You say it says "include illegals" and I can not find that phrase anywhere.

Thanks for your reply.

if canadian E.R.only $3 a visit i going to live their i owe a fortune here in medical bills

Homeowner of Tellico wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read the pages you cited. My reading comp must have slipped. Could you please tell me where you find that this section (or any other) says that this healthcare bill will cover illegal immigrants? You say it says "include illegals" and I can not find that phrase anywhere.
Thanks for your reply.


Can I get an answer from you, or can't you find the pages you cited?
Find the lowest prices with Find&Save!
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Politix Quiz: Do you know the constitution better than most politicians?