Local: Richmond, KY Change

Comments

Posts 1 to 20 of 34

does anybody know anything about who got hit on the train tracks at the four mile crossing

im not sure. but i heard the sirens they were going crazy

thats terrible

I just heard who ever it was got killed , I dont know if they were in a car or just on the tracks

they were drunk and was walking and did not make it to the other side, the fire department and everyone is down there picking up body parts

According to the scanner he got hit at main and the tracks, but was drug all the way down to 4 mile before the train got stopped.

Holy crap! I did not know any of this. That's horrible. What a terrible way to go. And all of those people who witnessed it; some of them may have some issues now. And the resuce workers who worked it... I feel bad for all who saw it and were involved with it and the victim.

They are still there

does anyone know anymore?
i hope its on news poor guy :/

I went onto Lex18.com and they had it under breaking news. So atleast it's gonna be on lex18. I do hate it for him and his family.

does anyone know who it is?

His name is George Hornsby. :( He left a wife, 2 daughters, 2 grandchildren. Please pray for this family. It is a very sad death! I will keep you guys updated. I just found out and I have known this family my whole life :(

his name is george hornsby he left behind a wife 2 girls and 2 grandbabies,this is soooo sad please pray for his family

How the hell do you get hit by a train while you're walking? Geez!!!

Jetstream wrote:
How the hell do you get hit by a train while you're walking? Geez!!!

I man just died and left behind a grieving family have a little respect..

is his daughter named racheal?

I know wrote:
Holy crap! I did not know any of this. That's horrible. What a terrible way to go. And all of those people who witnessed it; some of them may have some issues now. And the resuce workers who worked it... I feel bad for all who saw it and were involved with it and the victim.

No one saw anything except the Engineer of the train.

yes racheal and amanda is his daughters names his wife is named kathy

friend wrote:
yes racheal and amanda is his daughters names his wife is named kathy
DID THEY LIVE NEAR THE TRACK

He wasn't drunk and he wasn't dragged by the train. Before you asshats post dumb crap like this maybe you should use that thing between your ears as more than a counterbalance. Consider there are people who don't want to wake up after a very long night and see this kind of stuff. I'm sure my uncle's family would appreciate if you left this the hell alone.
Posts 1 to 20 of 34

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Offbeat Quiz: Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?