Local: Grand Rapids, MI Change
 

Comments

Posts 141 to 157 of 157


One new source and it's the newspaper that explains a lot!! Ha, ha!!!lol!!!

Linda wrote:
I bet Bob any J have a BJ with SJ up the ass a Because there's no way either 1 of those 2 idiots are is dumb as they Jason be.

I agree with your wookiee talk here Jason

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Seem's kinda rude for the republicans to scream for the President to cut spending, yet when he proposes cutting that bloated defense budget, they then yell, he is harming our military......
Really?
Do you ever check the facts before you spew your nonsense?
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-06-26...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/14...

"Gates said the Pentagon needs $540 billion for fiscal 2011, less than the $548 billion initially sought by the Obama administration but $14 billion more than what House Republicans are offering in a continuing resolution to fund the government for the rest of the year."

Geeze blue,.....you sure talk out of your azz, when you dont know what you are talking about.
Next time, back yourself, and your comments up with some facts.
Maybe then you wont look like such an idiot!


Really wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Bob, I hope a suicide bomber doesn't blow your behind to the warm place you wished for the Pope. Since you seem to be oblivious to how a terrorist works, it seems likely you would be a victim at some point. Of course, maybe you won't be since you don't go anywhere but Topix land.


You and Linda must be twins, or in the case of Linda, you might be triplets!

I'm still waiting for any or all of you to explain just what we need to spend, how big a military we need to have, to protect ourselves from an enemy that doesn't have a navy, air force, or even a standing army.

Maybe you could even explain how we would pay for it!

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I read the newspaper everyday....so, why would i have to look stuff up...internet, daily paper, about 450 cable channels....BTW, you don't have to be mean anymore...the election's over.....Taylor Swift has a song about you, you know?...lol...
IF you actually read that much, your comprehension skills should be better. Then again, with the dumbing down of America going on, comprehension skills aren't required anymore. They pass you even if you can't read. Can't have the politically correct police checking on things, now can we. As for being mean, look at your own posts and grow up.

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Linda must be twins, or in the case of Linda, you might be triplets!
I'm still waiting for any or all of you to explain just what we need to spend, how big a military we need to have, to protect ourselves from an enemy that doesn't have a navy, air force, or even a standing army.
Maybe you could even explain how we would pay for it!
And you still choose to ignore the fact that they use other means to attack us. Keep playing the ostrich Bob, some day someone will blow your behind clean out of the hole you keep digging.

Really wrote:
<quoted text>IF you actually read that much, your comprehension skills should be better. Then again, with the dumbing down of America going on, comprehension skills aren't required anymore. They pass you even if you can't read. Can't have the politically correct police checking on things, now can we. As for being mean, look at your own posts and grow up.
Sandy, you attack anything i say...so that is the reason, i so often ignore you....good luck....

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sandy, you attack anything i say...so that is the reason, i so often ignore you....good luck....

No, you ignore people when you can't answer the questions because you don't like the answers. At least you admit that it is often you have no answers that you are willing to give.... Good luck to you Jason and have fun at the Rainbow Club tonight...

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Please don't curse.....
WOW!.....this from you who keeps telling people to go "F" themselves!
What a hypocrite you are!

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sandy, you attack anything i say...so that is the reason, i so often ignore you....good luck....
You are liar and a hypocrite. You ignore what I say because you are too darn lazy to look it up yourself and frankly you are convinced that you and only you are correct. Have at it Blue.

Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you still choose to ignore the fact that they use other means to attack us. Keep playing the ostrich Bob, some day someone will blow your behind clean out of the hole you keep digging.


Can't answer the questions I see.... What a shock!

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the questions I see.... What a shock!
Tell you what Boob,take a trip over to Afghanistan or Israel. Run your mouth about how they can't attack us without a navy or an army. If you come back in anything but a casket or body bag? I'll answer your question. Been nice knowing you. they eat fools like you for lunch.

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Plese explain, how raising the taxes on those making over $250,000 annually, raises the taxes on everybody? Evidently, you don't have it at all.....
Thats what Oblammer wants, sheez thats not reality. The Bush tax cuts are currently for everyone, you dolt!
When those expire we all pay more along with Oblammers SS cut and Obamacare. then the automatic cuts kick in also.
Fear not though oh uninformed one, they will simply come to an agreement to kick it down the road, say June or so.
Obamas new Gov't, push it back and nothing changes!
He is probably hoping they keep extending for another 4 years and the next guy can deal with it.

Get ready for 25 trillion in debt by 2016, My poor grandkids!

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer the questions I see.... What a shock!
My favorite, is being told how those libs are so mean-spirited and namecallers....yet, just checkout the other posts on here...lol....

youtube.com/watch... Our Goverment at Work?

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>My favorite, is being told how those libs are so mean-spirited and namecallers....yet, just checkout the other posts on here...lol....
LOL,.....this from one of the most foul mouthed persons on here!
Thanks for the laugh!!

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to go out on the street and spread your legs with your dyke friend Hillary
OH MY
Find the lowest prices with Find&Save!
Posts 141 to 157 of 157

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Politix Quiz: How much do you know about gun laws?