Local: Corbin, KY Change

Comments

Posts 2081 to 2100 of 2119

Hey there HML have missed you..I was wondering about you..Hope you are good.I am..Hello all my best friends..Hope your day was good.Out with the win..

It's good chatting with you Princesss Hey.Have a good night.

Yes here too HML I will and you too..Goodnight friends..Hope to see you all in the morning..

Hello ... Is everyone having a Funtastic Week-End ;)

Uh huh, I am, Ghost! I hope you've had a funtastic weekend too. And you too, Princess Hey and Honeymylove.

:)

Goodnight Dickens hope your weekend was great..Hey Ghost say hey to pepper for me..miss her..Hello HML I need to show up more.Sorry best friends..

Hi Everyone! I'm trying my best to stop yawning. This rainy day makes me sleepy. I think my brain has dozed off a time or two this morning!

I hope y'all are staying dry and enjoying the day.

Hello Dicken1 hope your day was good Mine was Hello my dear friends Its raining in my neck of the woods.yes I am staying dry..Our creek is up and that scares me..Dont like high waters..Yes this is very much sleeping weather..Okay you know me back later and out with the win..:O)

It's hard to believe no one has post since Sept 18..Talking about a win!!!

Holy moly, Princess Hey must have the record for longest win!!!
Over 2 months!!!!

honeymylove wrote:
It's hard to believe no one has post since Sept 18..Talking about a win!!!

Honeymylove, you find the cutest avatars! This one is so cheerful!

I hope you and Everyone has had a wonderful day!

well hello my bestests has been a long time I do say..Dickens,HML,Renegade hows it going sweety? Well I was wondering when we were gonna get our little hideaway place going again.(Wink)LY..:O)

*sweep*
*sweep*
lol just dusting the place down. Might open some windows too. This place got musky in the months its been unused.. After that ill run out to get some kerosene for the heating:)

sure thing..ohh you are such a good cleaner..LOL..
:O)..Looking very nice..dont you be a stranger around here..(hugs) LY..Pepper should pop in sometime..I talked with her today it was good hearing from her..TY for telling her.She told me you mentioned me..That was very nice..

Princess Hey wrote:
sure thing..ohh you are such a good cleaner..LOL..
:O)..Looking very nice..dont you be a stranger around here..(hugs) LY..Pepper should pop in sometime..I talked with her today it was good hearing from her..TY for telling her.She told me you mentioned me..That was very nice..

Who wants sausages?:)

And ive got fizzy orange and coolers to wash em down! And your welcome:)

good morning my friends,hope everyone is having a great one.Im good.yes Renegade I will take some.TY.Hope you are taking care of yourself..LY.

Why?

Good evening my dear friends..Hope everyone is doing good and had a great day..I love ya guys..:O).

Still here, still winning !
Find the lowest prices with Find&Save!
Posts 2081 to 2100 of 2119

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Politix Quiz: How well do you know gay rights?