Local: Berwyn, IL Change
 

Comments

Posts 870241 to 870260 of 1037527


Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be free, but he will be imprisoned by his choice to kill someone that night. Where can he go? Where will he work? Does he get to keep his gun?
It's only a matter of time before he gets into another confrontation.
On another note; a man was arrested photographing John Kerry's house, had a gun in his car.
Don't worry Lily-- the O'bama administration is investigating this case. YES that is how the media is reporting it. THE O'BAMA ADMINISTATION IS INVESTIGATING THE ZIMMERMAN CASE. LOL--O'bama has nothing better to do than investigate a low level state case while the world is on fire. Do you think you liberal commie democrats can keep this 'race' card going until the 2014 elections?

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The American population more than tripled during the 20th century at a growth rate of about 1.3% a year from about 76 million in 1900 to 281 million in 2000. It reached the 200 million mark in 1967, and the 300 million mark on October 17, 2006.[17][18] Currently, population growth is fastest among minorities as a whole, and according to the Census Bureau's estimation for 2012, 50.4% of American children under the age of 1 belonged to minority groups.[19]"
Good thing all you Grumpy Old Pricks will be dead soon...and, no, that's not a threat, just a statement of actuarial tables.
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart.

The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism. Mass killings by democrats in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings and bombing from your "Culture of Violence" leosnana, are not by grumpy old white men or conservatives clinging to their guns and religion you idiot.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

If not for Kentucky you hillbilly, Ohio would not exist...

It's the culture...

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>We ain't looking for your approval, credibility ratings, or any of the such. The system sent a clear message," our black kids are not safe out here." That's all I needed to hear!" If it's 1 thin
g we as a people know how to do, it's get justice in the street. Zimmerman & his family ain't safe. Hope he don't plan on moving up north. $1,000 will get your whole family's head knocked off completely!


The message you should have gotten is drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabes that pursue and attack people may get blown to hell.
1,000 dollars will do that in your ghetto.
That job will cost about 10,000 a head in the civilized part of the world, provided nobody knows who they are. If they are known by the public, the price dramatically increases.
I'd suggest you just stay in the ghetto you live in now. You couldn't afford to do what you want any other place.

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief took into account the evidence the state's attorney hid from the grand jury, moron.
Zimmerman was acquitted when the president joined in the fight against him, the state's attorney committed a felony and hid evidence from the grand jury, and the goddam judge assaulted him from the bench.
Zimmerman was pro-active. Zimmerman made himself visible, which is the core principle of security intended to deter crime BEFORE IT HAPPENS.
Obviously, Hoodieman was offended by the presence of security to the point where he pursued Zimmerman, attacked him, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.
In a nutshell, Hoodieman was rioting because there was security there.
Which riot are you going to join?
Do you think the state of Florida should issue an arrest warrant for Eric Holder on the charge of inciting to riot?


How did Martin know Zimmerman was " security"

Was his vehicle marked? No

Was Zimmerman wearing a uniform? No

A marked jacket? No

Did he identify himself as security? No

Zimmerman made several mistakes that led to the death of Martin.

To anyone but Zimmerman, he was nothing but a stranger following a kids in the dark.

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying black teenagers wearing a hoodie can be shot on sight.
I get it.
If only Chicagoians were given the right to conceal and carry.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/luis...

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying black teenagers wearing a hoodie can be shot on sight.
I get it.


Go stand at some of the mid east borders with the bomb lobbing terrorists and axe that question, whiner Duh A Vewy.

You flipping libuhrulTic lazy slackertic whiner types...always wanting to live of off someone expense and backs.

EntitleMentally warped paraistes.

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon Martin had not started a fight, drawn first blood, had gone home, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and he would be a live....
Trayvon was not justified in his deranged response and the evidence and jury says so...
It's the culture,...


Martin was "standing his ground" against a stalker.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got two pieces of really, REALLY bad news for you lawn jockey; which do you want first?
OK, in no particular order:
1)"Stand your Ground" law in Fla has a provision PROHIBITING civil judgements, therefore neither GZ or the association can be successfully sued.
2)Federal judgements are un-enforceable (see OJ), so little thug Trayvon's parents are out of luck trying to freeload on the kid's justifiable homicide.
Don it make ya MAAADD?
Don't let it affect your wood-solid performance out on my lawn, bizitch...... :-)
So maybe his defense should have claimed stand your ground rather than self defense? Fenny Bate = world's greatest legal mind...in his own mind. (BTW, Federal Civil Rights judgements puts people in prison, not award damanges.)LMAWAO@U

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be free, but he will be imprisoned by his choice to kill someone that night. Where can he go? Where will he work? Does he get to keep his gun?
It's only a matter of time before he gets into another confrontation.
On another note; a man was arrested photographing John Kerry's house, had a gun in his car.


Your an idiot

"Authorities found a pellet gun in the man's car parked near the house and arrested the man on Sunday for having an open container of alcohol, Kerry spokesman Glen Johnson said in a statement."

T lived in the neighborhood!

He had every right to be there!

That is why everyone is so upset.

Wake up battty! Wake up!

........

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try real hard and apply some logic to the scenario. You are in a neighborhood where you don't belong at night in a drizzling rain and see a man on his cellphone obviously describing you to, assumedly, the police. You start to walk towards him but change your mind and run.
Instead of running home, however, you decide to ambush him while he is waiting for someone to arrive - again, assumedly, the police.
Logic would dictate to any clear-thinking person - even a teenager - the man on the cellphone was a resident calling the police because you drew attention to yourself and looked suspicious and was waiting for them to arrive.
Now, assuming you had the ability to think logically, what would you have done? Put yourself as far away from that man and the situation as possible? Or hang around and ambush him?
Remember, your reputation as a logical person is at stake depending on your answer.

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Glad it bothers you so much. I'll keep it a while. :-)


It serves as a reminder as to your lack of imagination & original thought to the point you can't even get your own avatar.

Pathetic.

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The American population more than tripled during the 20th century at a growth rate of about 1.3% a year from about 76 million in 1900 to 281 million in 2000. It reached the 200 million mark in 1967, and the 300 million mark on October 17, 2006.[17][18] Currently, population growth is fastest among minorities as a whole, and according to the Census Bureau's estimation for 2012, 50.4% of American children under the age of 1 belonged to minority groups.[19]"
Good thing all you Grumpy Old Pricks will be dead soon...and, no, that's not a threat, just a statement of actuarial tables.


Now THAT'S funny, ginger skank!! You forget, I've seen your actual picture. Though I'm a couple of years older than you, if you stood us side-by-side and asked a random sampling who was going to croak first, I guarantee the answer would be "your nappy azz".

As for your census figures, who cares? The negroes kill each other off as fast as they can pump out rats, and the mexicans are WAAAYY better than the negroes.

Besides; the negroes just alienated them by continuing to persecute GZ....

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>We ain't looking for your approval, credibility ratings, or any of the such. The system sent a clear message," our black kids are not safe out here." That's all I needed to hear!" If it's 1 thin
g we as a people know how to do, it's get justice in the street. Zimmerman & his family ain't safe. Hope he don't plan on moving up north. $1,000 will get your whole family's head knocked off completely!


What did his family have to do with martins death? People like you are idiots with no regard for human life but demand free healthcare.

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Martin know Zimmerman was " security"
Was his vehicle marked? No
Was Zimmerman wearing a uniform? No
A marked jacket? No
Did he identify himself as security? No
Zimmerman made several mistakes that led to the death of Martin.
To anyone but Zimmerman, he was nothing but a stranger following a kids in the dark.


So what if Hoodieman didn't know Zimmerman was security? Hoodieman acted like he would have normally acted, and got shot for doing what he would naturally do.

If Hoodieman had not attacked Zimmerman, he'd be alive today... unless he was shot somewhere else by some rival gang, of course.

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The American population more than tripled during the 20th century at a growth rate of about 1.3% a year from about 76 million in 1900 to 281 million in 2000. It reached the 200 million mark in 1967, and the 300 million mark on October 17, 2006.[17][18] Currently, population growth is fastest among minorities as a whole, and according to the Census Bureau's estimation for 2012, 50.4% of American children under the age of 1 belonged to minority groups.[19]"
Good thing all you Grumpy Old Pricks will be dead soon...and, no, that's not a threat, just a statement of actuarial tables.


Zimmerman is a minority.

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinning has fond memories of his nights in prison
You talk too much cupcake ass and think too little you lily.

Even though it's rather obvious you are a loser, a Jail house wife and/or lap dancer...

It's the culture...

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was "standing his ground" against a stalker.


No, according to the evidence, as seen by OTHERS as well, Martin was standing menacingly OVER the ground AND Zimmerman, in a MMA ground and pound stance.

Beyond the boundry of using common sense there as well.

IN trouble out roaming met out roaming looking/watching for trouble.

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try real hard and apply some logic to the scenario. You are in a neighborhood where you don't belong at night in a drizzling rain and see a man on his cellphone obviously describing you to, assumedly, the police. You start to walk towards him but change your mind and run.
Instead of running home, however, you decide to ambush him while he is waiting for someone to arrive - again, assumedly, the police.
Logic would dictate to any clear-thinking person - even a teenager - the man on the cellphone was a resident calling the police because you drew attention to yourself and looked suspicious and was waiting for them to arrive.
Now, assuming you had the ability to think logically, what would you have done? Put yourself as far away from that man and the situation as possible? Or hang around and ambush him?
Remember, your reputation as a logical person is at stake depending on your answer.
Logical? He may have been hiding, so he wouldn't lead his stalker home with him. No one knows who really struck the first blow except the dead kid and the proven liar. Try for a few more excuses for your racism, Batty Bitty...too bad your declaration that Trayvon was staring at Georgy Pudgy through his living room window was just more of your demented crock.

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely. White kids were at home studying for school while Trayvon was out casing houses to B&E.
Statistically speaking, of course:]
'White kids' were experimenting with oxycontin and playing beer pong in the alley because there is nothing else for them to do in the suburbs , no good paying jobs, no money for vocational training schools, no parks to play in, no parents home to talk to or share time with, because Republicans want to shrink our public spaces to leave more freedom for Tucker Carlson's bosses, the 'pimps and hustlers' of Wall Street to operate.

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then there's reality
"A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area."
Your outside in view is foggy as a fall morning! You talking about 1 gang war. I grew up in an allPuerto Rican project. We look at eachother like kin. The blood & Latin kings go to war for eachother. Aaron Hernandez ( Hispanic) is a blood. The bloods are apredominately black gang. You're talking about Mexicans from Mexican drug cartels, warring with crips over territory. An isolated incident!
Find the lowest prices with Find&Save!
Posts 870241 to 870260 of 1037527

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Politix Quiz: How much do you know about gun laws?