Local: Berwyn, IL Change

Comments

Posts 870241 to 870260 of 1078281

Do you rt wingers have survivors guilt?

You won: the fat pudgy Dork got away with it.

Now everyday you dehumanize a kid?

A 17 year old is not a man.

T was not in a gang.

He was unarmed and shot down.

Guilty of walking while black.

You racist Republicans really blow!

The country will never forget you turds.

We vote! We win! Democrats!

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered that replying to your post to them. Meanwhile, you avoided answering to the BS that was the subject of the post you replied to. Let me refresh your memory:
From me:
You don't know Martin attacked Zimmerman.
You don't know Z didn't have his weapon out or had said he was armed (and maybe that's why M invoked Stand Your Ground?)
Z screaming like a little girl says more about him than whatever M was doing.
The only person who knows the answers to these questions is Zimmerman so unless you're sleeping with him or something then, once again, you're FOS.

If you are trying to exhibit logic, we're all laughing at you.

A guy with a gun drawn gets his nose punched and broken, pulled to the ground and his is being bashed while he screams for help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

A witness saw a black hoodieman sitting atop a person wearing a red jacket and vertical movement.

Go play in your tree house, tenzing. Make believe works out there:]

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I already read the .pdf file where it says he had a broken nose, etc.
Your attempt to diminish his injuries is laughable.
Is Alvin Sharpton your uncle?

These guys would do ANYTHING to try and deflect responsibility for their actions.

You will have to watch the video I just posted showing "lil (must be referencing his chimp-sized brain) Wayne" mixing up Purple Lean with non-carbonated Hawaiian Punch.

"Boom boom boom, and out go the lights".... :-)

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk you're wrong. Zimmerman dogged the kid from the safety of his windows up Honda Ridgeline truck for over a quarter mile. The teen had no earthly idea who was inside that truck, how, big or what color they were. According to George's statements, the teen couldn't have possibly seen George outside the truck until just a moment or two before the altercation. At the trial the defense referred to George's car hah. www.honda.com/ridgeline
Does that look like a car? You must be a foot away from that vehicle to see inside it during darkness. George lied about Trayvon circling the vehicle. George lied about everything__he had just blown a kid to kingdom come, he knew that he was in deep sht.
He's still in deep sht.
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism... Perhaps you racist savages looting, rioting, burning America??

It's the culture...

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix Sonicmoron, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind" and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot.
It's the culture...

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic party created Planned Parenthood

Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.

Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements...

State Sen. Stephen Martin says Democratic Party created the Ku Klux Klan

Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.

Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.

It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.

Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Once again dumfk you're wrong. Zimmerman dogged the kid from the safety of his windows up Honda Ridgeline truck for over a quarter mile. The teen had no earthly idea who was inside that truck, how, big or what color they were. According to George's statements, the teen couldn't have possibly seen George outside the truck until just a moment or two before the altercation. At the trial the defense referred to George's car hah. www.honda.com/ridgeline
Does that look like a car? You must be a foot away from that vehicle to see inside it during darkness. George lied about Trayvon circling the vehicle. George lied about everything__he had just blown a kid to kingdom come, he knew that he was in deep sht.
He's still in deep sht.

You just got KTFO. Why are you still here?

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T was not in a gang.
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Dumb idiot will follow a half white Obama to HELL and wonders why no one cares when your inteligence and behavior is the issue, nothing more you idiot...

It's the culture...

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're such a doofus son.
People travel to those places to get medical treatment not allowed in the United States.... and that includes drugs.
You really are dim.

People also travel there to pick up sex slaves and munitions.

So...where are you going with this?

Oh...I forgot.....I'm talking to Yeah:]

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood Watch is not a recent development, Dumbass.

There weren't neighborhood watches when people didn't have to lock their houses, dumbass.
I never heard of it until about 30 years ago, dumbass.
Well, considering you're not old enough to have any kind of a historic perspective, I guess from your ignorant age it isn't recent.

Now, what caused America to change from a country where you didn't need to lock your house to a country where anything that isn't locked up will get stolen?

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin said that Planned Parenthood was created by the Democratic Party. There’s no evidence to support that claim. Biographers of Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, say she shunned political commitments and was critical of presidents from both parties.
Recognizing that Martin has since expressed regret for his words, we rate his statement False.
Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.
Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.
It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.
Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

RealDave: We started the birther movement before I was against it..

Sonicmoron: We started the KKK before I against it...

It's the culture....

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>White women love those African ball sacks connected to that shlong! Why you hating white boy?

Speak for yourself ONLY.

DISGUSTING.

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. Since I CAN think, I'm not jealous at all.
I do however, laugh at you.

I've got a great idea for you, Yeah.

Go start a race right in front of the Mayo Clinic. Burn buildings, assault people, overturn vehicles....

In the middle of the melee and confusion, run inside of Mayo and steal a brain instead of a Flat Screen TV.

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T was not in a gang.

Lil ruthie holt, choked herself with spote
Swallowed every bit she found, from dog and cat to colt
One day she stumbled pon a man whose face was dark as coal
Felt a burning tween her loins as deep as it could go
She took that man into her barn and lord it was a mess
he pumped her up and round and round until she did confess
"I've got a burnin fever for whatever I can find
So send all of your homeboys down to pump me from behind"

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Making people work for free is called slavery. Thought you libtards were against that sort of thing. The free market system has done more to raise the standard of living of more people faster than any other system invented by man.
But let's take your theory one step further. If health care should be free then why not food? I mean if you don't have food then you won't need health care very long. Or a house? Or a car? Or a computer? Or a phone? Hell, here's an idea. Why don't we all just get up and go to work wherever the government decides it needs us to work. They keep all the money and they get to decide what you can and can not have. Have any idea what form of government that is HOMER?
Who said anything about working for free moron? You want to talk about slave wages, take it up with Walmart.

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fenny Bate likes child molesting flaccid little losers, but hates blacks...must be something from his childhood.

Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.

(skank nasty!!!)

Day 4 1/2, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to commit another murder.

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist (D)FDR appointed Hugo Black to the supreme court. The only KKK Judge to sit on the Supreme court...

The DNA of the demoKKKratic party is inbred with hate and racism.

It's the culture...

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Some little person called- he say he have sumthin he wanna show yew.
(skank nasty!!!)
Take your meds please.

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself ONLY.
DISGUSTING.
You a lesbian? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
RealDave: We started the birther movement before I was against it..
Sonicmoron: We started the KKK before I against it...
It's the culture....

i'm not a conservative. i wish you'd quit calling one.
Posts 870241 to 870260 of 1078281

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Offbeat Quiz: Which Flintstones Character Are You?