Local: Ashburn, VA Change

Comments

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Zaius aka TheronofRhodeIsland and KushTheKid.

From his threads, "HOW DID BW OBTAIN TITLES THEY DID NOT EARN" to "I FEEL SORRY FOR BLACH CHRISTIANS", one thing that stands out like a fart in the wind is his persistence for people to stick to the topic.

PEOPLE, HAVE WE EVER POSTED A THREAD WHERE JETHRO DIDN'T DISRUPT THE THREAD OR TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC?

In all of Zaius threads, you will not find one cave monkey trying to change the topic.

I'VE GOT THAT RACIST RADAR FULL THROTTLE AGAIN.

THE RELIC wrote:

I'VE GOT THAT RACIST RADAR FULL THROTTLE AGAIN.

Does it tell you that I would like to stick my white foot up yo black azz?

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it tell you that I would like to stick my white foot up yo black azz?

What's wrong boy, you're reverting back to what you cave monkeys do best.

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong boy, you're reverting back to what you cave monkeys do best.
Moses, I've been told that you are a pretty good electrician. So living off lawsuit money was just laziness or do you prefer to call it a savvy career move? Das wrong son. U bessbleedat

Momo, would you like to discuss this? Ya know, looking at your picture, has anyone ever told you that you look a lot like Mr T. I own you NOW BOY! U bessbleedat son. More later. A LOT more! Hehehe buwaaaaaahaaaaa

Momo if yer skerred say you're skerred. I have skerred many of your kind son. U bessbleedat prison beotch

As long as I've got a cave monkey__________¥

0h-Really | 37 min ago

Hey, if I'm so stupid, why did you hire me?
Tiny Circles™

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
As long as I've got a cave monkey__________¥
0h-Really | 37 min ago
Tiny Circles™
Do you prefer Walter, Walt or Wally? I OWN ya son! Das rant an u bessbleedat btw dumbazz I am not O'Reilly.

___________¥

0h-Really | 37 min ago

Tiny Circles™

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
___________¥
0h-Really | 37 min ago
Tiny Circles™
Was it worth losing ya job over carton of Kools? A carton of Kools! 6 years as a Corrections Officer and for sexual favors ya lost ya job over a carton of smokes. smdh atcha Walter u bessbleedat son.
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Add your Comments

You'll need JavaScript enabled to post comments

By clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read our Terms of Service. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Offbeat Quiz: Could You Pass a US Citizenship Test?